Hawaii Upcycling Project Stark Backpack in Visetos
The Upcycling Project embarks on a voyage to the tropical paradise of Hawaii.
Size - 33 cm / 13"
Color - Green | SEA TURTLE
Palm trees are hand-painted in an abstract manner atop colorful patterns, creating a stained glass window effect atop this legendary companion. Green Visetos coated canvas and nappa leather comprise the body, symbolically acting as a lush island backdrop for the vivid flora portrayed on its surface. Ideal for the modern global nomad, the small Stark backpack features a multitude of exterior and interior pockets including a padded inner compartment for your tablet and small tech.
- Approximately 13.0 x 10.2 x 5.1 inches
- 29" to 35.5" strap length; Handle drop: 2.75”
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Hand-painted Hawaiian palm tree motifs
- Leather top handle
- MCM logo plate
- Front zip pocket and side open pockets
- Two-way zip closure
- Interior open pocket and sleeve for tablet and small tech
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- Cobalt metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MMKBSUP03JH001
For the continental U.S., we offer complimentary UPS ground shipping. We also offer expedited UPS services for 2 day shipping for $25, and next day shipping for $35. For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer 2 day shipping for $25, and next day shipping for $35. Please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii. 2 day and next day delivery orders must be placed by 1pm EST. Please refer to the Shipment section in our FAQs for more information.
For returns, we create each MCM item to be exceptional, but we understand that things sometimes don’t work out. With the exception of sale and final sale items, you can return anything from the MCM Online Store within 30 days of receipt.