About The Boutique
Introducing Mitte: Conceived as the contemporary counterpart to our classic Boutique at Kurfürstendamm, MCM’s Flagship sequel is located at the heart of Berlin's historic quartier in Germany’s ‘Capital of Cool’. Designed with experimental aesthetics & minimalistic facades, the avant-garde space is constructed according to the modern traditions of the German Bauhaus movement. The 142 square-metre store features a reflective marbelised interior, complimented by asymmetrical wooden platforms, metallic installations and murals of industrialised backlit panels. Envisaged to inspire the senses, the neoteric space is fitted with a dazzling assortment of fluorescent fixtures suspended alongside graphite panels and mirrored décor, providing a holographic browsing experience.
- Concentrates on directional styles & limited edition collections, whilst the Ku’damm counterpart purveys a traditional luxury concept through its extensive Heritage collection
- The 142 square-metre space delivers a stylish and retro-futuristic atmosphere with dynamic, vivid shapes and floodlit neon light pillars, inspired by Bauhaus Design principles
- Inherits the exquisite style of MCM’s traditional craftsmanship aesthetics, juxtaposing Cognac Visetos-designed sitting ensembles & wooden furnishings, adjacent to a milieu of gilded walls.
- Situated adjacent to the famous Hackescher Markt, the Mitte Flagship is located within Berlin’s renowned creative centre.
- The Mitte area is renowned for fashion and art and the place-to-be for fashionistas & trendsetters alike.
The Mitte area is one Berlin’s most celebrated districts for fashion and art, renowned as a place-to-be for the young & cosmopolitan. Signifying “middle” & “centre” in German, the Mitte Boutique is situated adjacent to the famous Hackescher Markt, standing at the creative centre of Europe’s ‘Capital of Cool’.
The graphite exterior features a traditional façade, concealing a dramatic interior layout. The innovative store presents a combination of concrete, iron & reflective metallics conceived to curate an industrialised space with clean-cut lines and a minimalistic touch, balanced by wide open spaces. Constructed according to the contemporary traditions of the German Bauhaus movement, the Mitte Flagship infuses wooden panelling, geometric shapes & high-definition colour to orchestrate an immersive, retro-futuristic concept designed to inspire the imagination.
The neo-couture space features a series of holographic installations that portray & depict dimension using mirrors and neon-lit fluorescent fixtures. In a theatrical combination of glass, reflective surfaces & transparent layers, the displays depict a dramatic, upbeat space where the unconventional converges with the ultramodern. The main foyer greets visitors with an urban- inspired gated mural featuring a backlit collective of MCM’s modernistic accessories for the fashion-forward.