Our Polke Backpack is defined by its streamlined shape, which nods to the Bauhaus aesthetic of Germany. This lightweight, handbag-like backpack is made from fine-grain Spanish rawhide, with studded straps and a lambskin lined interior fitted with cardholders. The outer slip pocket on the back provides quick access to items such as transport cards and earphones.
1. Be careful when inserting heavy items, as doing so may damage or deform the shape of the product.
2. Direct exposure to humidity, moisture, sweat and heat may transfer color or change the shape of the product.
3. Direct exposure to sunlight or illumination may discolor the product.
4. Alcohol and oily substances, such as perfumes or cosmetic products, may damage or contaminate the product.
5. External friction may cause color transfer, contamination and abrasion, especially for brightly colored products.
6. Products may undergo wear due to external friction or shocks.