SHIPPING & RETURNS
MCM offers complimentary ground shipping via UPS on all orders. Additionally, we offer expedited services within the United States - the costs & conditions are as follows:
• UPS Ground Shipping - $0.00
(Order received within 1-5 business days if your order is placed by 12 noon EST)
• UPS 2 Day Shipping - $25.00
(Order received in 2 business days if your order is placed by 2 pm EST)
• UPS Next Day Shipping - $35.00
(Order received the next business day if your order is placed by 2 pm EST)
• Please allow an extra 24-48 hours for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
• For ground service, the order must be placed by 12 noon EST and pass internal credit approval in order to be shipped within the same day.
• For expedited service, the order must be placed by 2 pm EST and pass internal credit approval in order to be shipped within the same day.
• MCM will only deliver your package to the address that was requested when your order was placed. We don’t re-route any packages and don’t offer UPS ground location pick-up services.
• Please note that we require a signature for all deliveries and therefore do not ship to PO Boxes.
• Please note that these services are unavailable for Saturday and Sunday delivery.
• At this time we are unable to ship to Puerto Rico.
• We are unable to ship to FPO/APO addresses.
• In observance of National Holidays we will not be shipping orders on the following days:
Independence Day- July 4th
Labor Day- First Monday of September
Thanksgiving Day- Fourth Thursday of November
Christmas Day- December 25th
All eligible items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Please use your pre-paid return label included in your package.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults prior to being dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately. Items must be returned new, unused, and with all labels and garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected while in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
Shoes & Footwear Apparel
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain of ownership. Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
Once your return has been checked and processed by our warehouse, you will be notified by email. Goods that are classified as a valid return will automatically trigger the refund process. Please note that items which are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty, but as invalid returns. Under these circumstances, the return may be denied by MCM and deferred back to the client.
Where possible, we will offer to replace faulty items. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
The refund will be processed to the credit/debit card or account originally used for payment. Refunds may take up to one billing cycle to appear on your bank or credit card statement, depending on your bank or credit card provider. Please note that if you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, the person who originally purchased the gift will receive the refund.
For more information, please visit our FAQ